Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for scientific research and development purposes. Research Chemicals are produced by Custom Synthesis Methods.One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use.
- Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for scientific research and development purposes. Research Chemicals are produced by Custom Synthesis Methods. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use.
- Research chemicals are generally labelled as “only for research purposes” or “not for human consumption,” when the opposite is true. Instead of being referred to as research chemicals, they may be called plant food, bath salts, or other names denoting they are for purposes other than human consumption
- Research chemicals were originally designed by organizations, typically pharmaceutical companies, to produce a potential new medication. Prior to the Internet, the formulas of these research chemicals were difficult to obtain; however, many illicit manufacturers find chemical information online for free, and then produce dangerous intoxicants based on untested opioids, cannabinoids, stimulants, steroids, and much more.
- Research chemicals tend to come in crystals, white powder, capsules, or packaged on blotter tabs. They have numerous methods of administration, including ingesting, injecting, smoking, snorting, and using anally.
- Research chemicals are fundamental in the development of novel pharmacotherapies. Common medical laboratory uses include in vivo and animal testing to determine therapeutic value, toxicology testing by contract research organizations to determine drug safety, and analysis by drug test and forensic toxicology labs for the purposes of evaluating human exposure. Many pharmacologically active chemicals are sold online under the guise of "research chemicals," when in reality they are untested designer drugsthat are being consumed by buyers taking advantage of many of the compounds' transitional or nonexistent legal status.
- Research chemicals are collectively a type of new psychoactive substance (NPS), each of which is a synthetic version of an established psychoactive substance. Research chemicals are often marketed and sold as the pure active ingredients found in other synthetic drugs, yet the reality is that they do not always contain what is listed on the label. Essentially, they are synthetic or designer drugs intended for recreational use yet labelled “research chemicals” to evade law enforcement efforts. Using research chemicals can lead to consequences that include overdose and addiction, but treatment can stop this path.
- Research chemicals are human-made substances created to provide effects that are similar to various psychoactive drugs. They tend to be inexpensive to make and purchase, and they provide an intense high that makes them desirable. Research chemicals are synthetic or designer drugs and are included in the classification of new psychoactive substances (NPS).
- Research chemicals can be synthetic versions of legitimate research or prescription drugs, or they can be the active ingredient found in other synthetic drugs. However, the labelling is often misleading, and research chemicals tend to contain different drug types or doses than what is listed.
- Research chemical is psychoactive drug discovered via the best research and experimentation of the existing drugs. Experienced and dedicated scientists research the existing drugs and experiment them with an aim to understand their structure, general behaviour, activity, side effects and interactions. They use different approaches and resources to study the existing drugs in their lab for the purpose of enhancing their way to save lives in the future. They engage in such research to modify the existing drugs as designer drugs. These designer drugs have the same effects as the drugs originally researched. However, these drugs are different in terms of the chemical structure when compared to the initial drugs.
The four main types of research chemicals are as follows.
- The remainder
- Phenyl-amphetamine: Phenyl-amphetamine is derived from the phenyl amine which can be found in our body and cheese, red wine and chocolate. Some of the research chemicals belong to this category are 2C-B, MDMA and 4-fluor.
- Tryptamines: Tryptamines are a group of organic compounds from 2-(indool 3-yl)-ethylamine. Some of the best research chemicals in this category are DMT, LSD and melatonin. The psychoactive compound psilocybin in the magic mushroom is also the part of this research chemical family.
- Cannabinoids: Cannabinoids are compounds bind to a cannabinoid receptor. Our body naturally produces this chemical and it can also be found in plants. Cannabis is a good example for the plan which has so many types of cannabinoids.
The remainder: Drugs do not belong to the above-mentioned three categories.